Saturday, February 27, 2010

Old Dream crushings

Some old dream crushes I was too lazy to post properly.

Today someone asked "why are you even in this class" after seeing one of my drawings in portrait drawing class and being a little frustrated at there own work.
Though I know I'm not amazing or anything at drawing, I still responded without thinking "I don't know. Maybe I felt it would help out my self confidence a little."
Jonathan
February 4, 2010 1:49 PM

and of course

At the gym two weeks ago I bumped into someone I see around occasionally.
Them: "Wow, you look good"
Me: "Um Ok....I mean thanks"
Them: "I think I've gained weight since I've been here. How do I look, I mean, in comparison to when you last saw me"-this is where they spin around some.
Me: "I...don't remember"
February 27, 2010 11:18 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment